Banking
comments

$10 For Using Bank of America Check Card 3 Times

I just opened up a letter from Bank of America explaining a promotion in which they will deposit $10 into my checking account if I make at least 3 purchases before January 31st. The only thing I need to do is call up 1-888-624-2323 to activate my check card (which I’ve already done in the past) and I’m set. I don’t know what it takes to qualify for this (I never use my card, so that’s probably why I received this promotion) but if you have a BoA card, call up 1-877-437-8196 to see if you qualify for it.

Terms and conditions are that only one is allowed per account, not valid on ATM transactions, POS purchase adjustments, purchasing cash-like items (money orders, traveler’s cheques, etc) or account funding transactions. You will get the bonus deposited within 6-8 weeks after Jan 31st (if you qualify for this promotion of course).

Seems like an easy $10, call them up if you have any questions.

9 Responses to “$10 For Using Bank of America Check Card 3 Times”

1. Frugal Dad says:

I guess if you are buying things you already normally buy it makes sense (gas, cell phone bill, etc). I wouldn’t go out of my way to spend money on things I don’t normally buy, though.

2. jim says:

Yeah, it just means that instead of pulling out another card I pull out this one.

3. Bradley says:

that’s kind of funny, i got the same thing, but only for $5.

4. Posco says:

I’ve gotten this kind of offer from my bank (Citibank), but all the fine print seems to make the whole thing more trouble than it’s worth. I’ve tried this at least twice (something like make three purchases of $40.00 or more in the next month using the “debit” button and you’ll get $5 deposited), but I’ve never gotten the $5 credit. Not having the time to find out why, I just presume it’s because I didn’t follow the restrictions specified in fine print.

5. RacerX says:

I just got a $10 deal from Wells Fargo for starting to use their “BillPay” it was a feature of my updated checking account.

6. abcd says:

Just called the above Number – I have a check card for moer than a year with BoA. they said they closed this offer in Sept 2007. It was just a short month long promotion and not open anymore.

7. jim says:

Weird because I just opened the letter this afternoon and it definitely said January 31st, 2008.

8. Henry says:

That is a fraud, its not BoA and they are just trying to get your information to defraud you.

Wake up

9. SeattleKIDz says:

Yeah.. I am a boa customer and i lost the sticker on my atm.. so i’ve been googling everywhere.. and it came up with 888-624-2323
    and it sounds very fishy… beware! The main site even says the only option is to go to an atm.. damn me losing my sticker and being lazy!