Personal Finance, Taxes 

1040EZ-T: Telephone Excise Tax Refund Form

Email  Print Print  

If you don’t have to fill out a federal tax return but you still want to claim the telephone excise tax refund for all those unfair and unreasonable long distance excise taxes you’ve been paying the last three years, the 1040EZ-T is the form you will need. For everyone else, you just need to fill out the applicable line(s) on your return to get your refund. And that, is your kinda useful tax tip of the day.

Telephone Excise Tax Refund FAQ

{ 4 comments, please add your thoughts now! }

Related Posts

RSS Subscribe Like this article? Get all the latest articles sent to your email for free every day. Enter your email address and click "Subscribe." Your email will only be used for this daily subscription and you can unsubscribe anytime.

4 Responses to “1040EZ-T: Telephone Excise Tax Refund Form”

  1. Be sure to apply for it! The IRS is saying that early returns are showning more than one-third of people that likely qualify for this refund are not claiming it.

  2. gloria moulton says:

    Will you tell me where I can get the 1040ez-t form for my mother

    Thank you

  3. Seng says:

    I need the form 1040ez-t

  4. Victor Santiago says:

    Sent my form and it was returned to me for lack of information. They want to see 3 years of telephone bills?!

Please Leave a Reply
Bargaineering Comment Policy

Previous Article: «
Next Article: »
Advertising Disclosure: Bargaineering may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.
About | Contact Me | Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights | Terms of Use | Press
Copyright © 2016 by All rights reserved.