- Bargaineering - http://www.bargaineering.com/articles -

1040EZ-T: Telephone Excise Tax Refund Form

Posted By Jim On 01/30/2007 @ 7:51 pm In Personal Finance,Taxes | 4 Comments

If you don’t have to fill out a federal tax return but you still want to claim the telephone excise tax refund for all those unfair and unreasonable long distance excise taxes you’ve been paying the last three years, the 1040EZ-T [3] is the form you will need. For everyone else, you just need to fill out the applicable line(s) on your return to get your refund. And that, is your kinda useful tax tip of the day.

Telephone Excise Tax Refund FAQ [4]

Article printed from Bargaineering: http://www.bargaineering.com/articles

URL to article: http://www.bargaineering.com/articles/1040ez-t-telephone-excise-tax-refund-form.html

URLs in this post:

[1] Tweet: http://twitter.com/share

[2] Email: mailto:?subject=http://www.bargaineering.com/articles/1040ez-t-telephone-excise-tax-refund-form.html

[3] 1040EZ-T: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040ezt.pdf

[4] Telephone Excise Tax Refund FAQ: http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=164032,00.html

Thank you for reading!