$25 ING Direct/CapitalOne 360 Signup Referral Promotion Bonus (Active Links)

$25 ING Direct/CapitalOne 360 New Account Promotion Self-ServeIf you’re looking for a referral to ING Direct (now known as CapitalOne 360) to earn the $25 referral bonus, you are at the right place!

Welcome to the self-service $25 ING Direct/CapitalOne 360 signup promotion center at Bargaineering. I’ve written on numerous occasions about how ING Direct/CapitalOne 360 will give you a $25 bonus for opening either a checking or savings account through a referral and depositing $250, so I’ve set up this page to allow readers to help themselves to the referrals (each will get $10 for each referral).

Below, you will see a series of links to CapitalOne 360 and each one is an account referral link good for one $25 bonus per new customer only. Each link will only work for one new account, so if you click the link and it says the following, then please move onto the next one:
CapitalOne 360 Referral Expiration Message

It’s a little hard to read but it says “The referral bonus you are trying to use has already been completed. If you want to open a new Orange Savings Account without a bonus, click ‘Continue.’”

As links are used, I’ll clean up the page such that only the valid links are left. If none of these ING Direct referrals are still valid, please send me an email and I’ll send you a fresh referral.

ING Direct/CapitalOne 360 Savings Account Referral Links

Copy and paste the link into your browser’s address bar:

1. $25 Savings New Account Bonus
  2. $25 Savings New Account Bonus
  3. $25 Savings New Account Bonus
  4. $25 Savings New Account Bonus

Please don’t use an expired link because you will not get the bonus. Clear the cookies from your browser before you try any of the links or they may appear to have “expired” but still be valid. If you do not deposit $250, you will not get the bonus. If you still want an account, please use this link.

Enjoy the free referral money!

25 Responses to “$25 ING Direct/CapitalOne 360 Signup Referral Promotion Bonus (Active Links)”

1. Jules says:

Found this page fr. Google, and just opened up a Savings account. Thanks Jim!

2. Joe says:

Thanks for the referral link!

3. Mike C says:

Gracias on the link- it worked!

4. Jeremy says:

I opened an ING Saving Account few months ago and it’s great. The interest rate is pretty good (as good as a very competitive 12 month CD), the ING website and its interface to your existing checking account is very user friendly. I highly recommend ING direct and its Saving Account in particular.

5. Dan says:

Don’t forget about the $50 checking account bonus and the $33 direct deposit bonus. I have details and some more links posted see:

6. thunderthighs says:

I have a question. I’ve exhausted all of my ING referrals (hooray $500!). Is it possible to collect another $500 in referral bonuses if I close my ING account and open a new one, with a fresh set of available referrals? Is there an amount of time I would have to wait? I can’t imagine ING itself would be wild about the idea, so I’m a bit loath to call them up and ask.

7. Shirley says:

Jim,
    What are the chances that you will offer another auction of multiple referrals?

8. Shirley says:

FYI: Internet Explorer 9 now works fine with bidding on the BB Store page. :-)

9. Vo says:

More money for GOLF!!!

10. martha says:

i have no friends who want to join ing direct how i get the bonus

11. Steve says:

Martha you can try printing your orange key from the ING direct site and send them out as flyers I had great success with that.

12. KK says:

Just thought you should know. All refferal links have expired on this page, though I did manage to use the last one to sign up for an account.

13. Rob says:

Jim,

I just signed up using the links on here.. anyway to furnish my links for other people to use to sign up?

14. tysenweber says:

Hey Jim,

Can we get another fresh batch of links?

Thanks!

• Jim says:

I check them in the mornings and try to get new links up every day (probably a little slower on weekends though!).

15. niki says:

I just used link #3 to open a savings acct for my kids. Thank you!!! These bonus referrals are hard to come by.

16. Frieder says:

I just used the second link. Thanks.

17. Nick says:

Thanks, used 5th link!

18. Stef says:

Used 5th link and worked!

19. Thanks a bunch! I just used link #4. I think I may follow your footstep and put up a blog post too :)

20. Tim says:

Just used the 2nd link. I hope this works. The first link did not appear to work.

21. Shirley says:

Thank you, Jim. IE9 is now playing nicely with the comments and BB again. :-)

22. Shirley says:

I had a problem with the ING referral page on their site. It was congratulating me on having completed all 50 referrals! Knowing (and having logged dates, etc.) that I had only used 30, I emailed them explaining the problem and had a return email the very next day.

I was told that several of their customers were having this problem and they were working on it. It did take two weeks, but now it’s fixed. :-)

Comments are closed for this post.