Wow, it’s been many many months since the Festival of Frugality has graced the pages of Blueprint but this week it has finally return to its birthplace. I wanted to thank everyone who has contributed and thank a thousand times over those who have been gracious enough to host, the Festival has grown tremendously (this week features twenty articles) and for that I am extreme grateful.
If hosting one of these interests you, please contact me after you read about the festival (and the hosting requirements & responsibilities). If you want to be involved in next week’s festival, please use this handy dandy contact form, thanks and enjoy!
- FMF at Free Money Finance presents Save Money: 5 Alternatives to High Cable Bills.
- nickel at fivecentnickel.com presents Reducing Our Electrical Usage, Update #1.
- insurancewatch at Home Insurance Guide presents HOWTO: Lower Your Homeowner’s Insurance Premium Rates.
- claire at Tired but happy presents Camping gear on a budget.
- Refrigerator Raid submits “Exercise For Less: Get Fit On A Frugal Budget.”
- Kevin Kennedy at Clay and Wattles: Sustainable Living in Northern Canada offers up an easy and cheaper recipe to replace the cake mixes you can buy in a box in Mmmm, Chocolate Cake.
- LAMoneyGuy writes about a Starbucks Alternative.
- Tax Cuts – They Cost You Money????.
- Amy Allen Clark at The MotherLoad presents New Uses for That Old Phone Book.
- Ed at A Penny Saved writes about some Tips for a cheaper baby.
- Research and Development Usually Good.
- Stephanie at Adventure in the 100 Acre Woods presents Frugal Fridays – Entertainment.
- Penny Nickel at Money and Values presents Don’t pay ATM fees!.
- Consumer Driven Finance writes about health care consumers are Finally Getting Frugal.
- supermom writes about Frugal Shopping at the Mall
- G. shares a story about how diligence helped him repair his shower absolutely free in “Be Assertive and Get Your Money’s Worth,” which runs counter to every one of those silly “how much is your time worth” articles.
- Cathy of Family CEO writes about Gift Guilt, a feel she suffers from when she uses her honed shopping skills to purchase gifts.
- story3girl provides 3 cheap meals for your frugal enjoyment.
- Lisa, who has a beautifully designed blog, writes in with Money Saving Tips: Second Hand Doesn’t Always Mean Second Best!