This week I have the double whammy of hosting the Carnival of Investing and the Carnival of Debt Reduction so in order not to inundate you with carnivals I’ll be posting the older CoDR first followed by the CoI around lunchtime. As I will do in the CoI, I apologize for the lack of creativity in this Carnival because I just returned (last night) from a weekend trip to Boston for a wedding so I didn’t have a lot of time to make this one pretty. So, without additional fanfare, here is the Carnival of Debt Reduction.
- FMF at Free Money Finance presents Avoid These Bad Habits to Keep Your Debt Under Control
- NCN at No Credit Needed Blog presents No Debt For You
- Tricia presents The 10 Things We did to Erase Almost $9,000 in Credit Card Debt in Less Than 6 Months posted at Blogging Away Debt.
- LAMoneyGuy presents When Should You Consider an ARM? posted at It’s Just Money.
- Steve Faber presents Free Steps to Start the Journey Out of Debt posted at Debt Free.
- Free the Drones Blog presents Credit Repair Scam Warning Signs posted at Free the Drones.
- David presents Keep the Change – Yet another way to save money, a post about Bank of America’s Keep the Change program.
- Pete presents How Shame Effects Your Financial Health posted at My Financial Awareness.
- Donna Fielding at TakingControlOverMoney.com talks about Eliminating Debt.
- the Prince of Thrift at Becoming & Staying Debt Free presents You Are Already A Millionaire