Shopping
comments

AmazonLocal Selling $10 Amazon.com Gift Cards for $5

This deal has ended.

I don’t usually write about these types of deals but this one seems a little too good to pass up. We buy a ton of stuff from Amazon.com and so anytime there’s a deal like this (similar to the Living Social deal last year), I snap it up.

The deal is simple – visit this link, and you can buy one $10 Amazon.com gift card for $5. They’ll ask you for your local area, to sign you up to their local program, and ask you to log into your Amazon.com account. From there, you can pay with one of your associated credit cards or enter a new one.

Each account can only buy one so I purchased one for me and one for my wife. They also check credit card numbers, so you’ll need to use a unique credit for each gift card but you can add the gift card to a single account. It’s a limited time offer and as of this printing, 230,983 had been purchased.

Not a bad deal, too bad they don’t appear to have a referral program! :)

7 Responses to “AmazonLocal Selling $10 Amazon.com Gift Cards for $5”

1. Nice, just got mine already 500k sold. Just wrote a post how to get 3 months of free prime too! Free 2 day shipping!

2. Jim says:

Now up to 692,500 purchased!

3. mikestreb says:

Just hit 750,000! I watched it for a few minutes and they are selling at a rate of almost 20 per second!

4. Lee says:

900,000+ now, Thise are some crazy numbers

5. rin says:

I bought one but there’s nothing that says I got the gift card. My gift card balance is the same, there’s no receipt, and confirmation email that was supposed to come hasn’t still. To top it off, my credit card was still charged so at the moment, I’m -$5 for nothing!! Is this a scam?

6. eric says:

One of the first few people to get this! (Well at least when it was still in the 4 digits LOL)

7. bruce says: