Personal Finance
comments

Ben & Jerry’s 2012 Free Cone Day – April 3rd

Free Cone Day
Every year, Ben & Jerry’s gives away a free cone on their self-created holiday called Free Cone Day. This year, that day is April 3rd (tomorrow… as of this writing) and when you go to a local Scoop Shop, you will be able to get some free ice cream! The best part is that they don’t care how many times you go – you can go as often as you’d like, as long as you’re willing to wait through the inevitable long lines.

It’s their 34th year and here’s the store locator. Be sure to call ahead though as some stores may not be participating. Stores will be open from noon until 8 PM.

Sadly, none are near us in Maryland. :(

13 Responses to “Ben & Jerry’s 2012 Free Cone Day – April 3rd”

1. Wilma says:

I’m not traveling to Trenton for ice cream. Will have to see if grocery stores are having a promotion of some sorts. Good find.

2. Ray says:

So many stores not participating around the New York City region, kinda ruins it, but at least they tell you ahead of time.

3. Jason says:

Weird…they pump 1.8 million plus into OCCUPY wall street yet they dont reward good customers at home. Huh? Capitolism is dead for this company! I loved their ice cream too…but I can no longer support.

4. Modest Money says:

Mmmm free ice cream. I just hate the inevitable long lines at those things. Unfortunately that store locator isn’t cooperating with me to confirm whether the store here in BC is participating.

5. mannymacho says:

Love this promotion, especially since even during the promotions there is rarely a line at my neighborhood Ben and Jerrys!

6. I like that you post these freebie deals in addition to the traditional PF articles!

7. Shirley says:

The nearest Scoop Shop is 40 miles away. Guess we’ll skip this. :-(

8. Frugal says:

2.2 miles for 3 kids – will go – My kids thank you

9. Karen says:

We have a Ben & Jerry’s in Frederick! Come and visit for a day:)

10. SLS says:

We love free cone day! the lines might seem long at first but they go quickly and everyone seems so happy – if only for a little while – while eating their free and delicious ice cream. I’ll be heading there this afternoon.

11. Dave says:

Oh man, just read this now… a bit late to go out for ice cream…

12. Matt says:

I barely got any ice cream in my bowl, it was like half a scoop. But it was free so I can’t really complain.