- Bargaineering - http://www.bargaineering.com/articles -
Career Intensity Ten Book Giveaway
Posted By Jim On 05/10/2006 @ 10:45 pm In Personal Finance | 6 Comments
David Lorenzo has been generous enough to provide me ten copies of his latest book, Career Intensity  (which I reviewed ), so I can give them away to anyone and everyone I choose to. I’m not a huge fan of the “comment, you get an entry” or the “link to me, love me and you can an entry” type contests but instead I’m going to ask that you all answer a question and the ten best answers will get a copy of the book. The contest will run for one week and change, until May 19th, when I will list the winners and ask that you contact me with your address. (you don’t have to answer all of the questions, answer whichever ones you want!)
Here are the questions:
1. What does Career Intensity mean to you?
2. What is your ideal job and how does it differ from your current job? Why?
3. Name one thing you need to improve at and how you plan on getting better.
4. Why do you think you should get a copy of Career Intensity?
5. Check out David’s blog  and list an article that you liked and why.
Good luck and thank you!
Article printed from Bargaineering: http://www.bargaineering.com/articles
URL to article: http://www.bargaineering.com/articles/career-intensity-ten-book-giveaway.html
URLs in this post:
 Tweet: http://twitter.com/share
 Email: mailto:?subject=http://www.bargaineering.com/articles/career-intensity-ten-book-giveaway.html
 Career Intensity: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1933683007/easeoftravel-20
 which I reviewed: http://www.bargaineering.com/articles/david-lorenzos-career-intensity.html
 David’s blog: http://www.careerintensity.com/blog/
Thank you for reading!