The forty-first Carnival of Debt Reduction hosted by yours truly weighs in this week with eleven articles from several well known bloggers and some you might not recognize. Without much fanfare, here are this week’s pieces:
- Free Money Finance takes a look at an article on MSNBC about debt in Debt in America: What’s the True Cause?.
- LAMoneyGuy of Its Just Money writes about The Monthly Mentality – how consumers now are concerned only about how much something costs per month.
- Harrison Loke at Journey To Financial Freedom presents Something about Student Loan.
- Tricia of Blogging Away Debt has some Tips for Using Prosper for Debt Consolidation.
- Financial Reflections presents Last Chance for Student Loan Consolidation?
- Victor Fam at Towards Better Life presents Do You Really Need to Buy A New Car?.
- Debt Free writes about some Common Mistakes in Becoming Debt Free.
- King of Debt writes about Day 58: Simplify Your Bills.
- Pete at My Financial Awareness presents Imagine if you won $200 Million.
- Amy Allen Clark at The MotherLoad presents Online Grocery Shopping Options.
- Aridni writes about How to save money without being a mooch.