Personal Finance
comments

Carnival of Personal Finance #21

Greetings and salutations! Welcome to the 21st Carnival of Personal Finance. Started a mere twenty-one weeks ago by the inimitable Flexo of ConsumerismCommentary, this Carnival seeks to quench your thirst for personal finance musings and this week is no exception. With a veritable cornucopia of contributions (twenty seven to be exact, I missed one before!), I invite you to sample them all.

For a list of past Carnivals and a schedule of upcoming Carnivals, visit the birthplace of the Carnival of Personal Finance. I’ve also had the pleasure of hosting the 2nd Edition and 9th Edition of the Carnival.

15 Responses to “Carnival of Personal Finance #21”

1. Flexo says:

Thanks for hosting this week! Busy week for me, I didn’t have anything worth submitting this time around.

2. pfadvice says:

Nice job on the carnival…it seems my submission What The Government Knows About Your Personal Finances may have gotten lost in the mail…

3. Good job Jim! And thanks for including my post :)

4. MyMoneyBlog says:

Carnival of Debt Reduction #8

Welcome to the 8th edition of the Carnival of Debt Reduction, which is a weekly smorgasborg of the best debt reduction articles as submitted from bloggers. While I don’t talk about debt reduction very much, I would suggest that they key is first to fi…

5. Blog Carnival index: Carnival of Personal Finance #21

CARNIVAL OF PERSONAL FINANCE is now up at Blueprint for Financial Prosperity!

6. The Carnivals are up!

If its Monday it must mean the Carnivals are up! Be sure to visit The Carnival of the Capitalists, The Carnival of Personal Finance, and The Carnival of Debt Reduction – Enjoy!

7. hgstern says:

Fine job…Thanx for hosting this week!!

8. Financial Fun (Carnival Time)

“The good folks over at Bargaineering (who knew that was a verb?) are hosting this week’s episode of the Carnival of Personal Finance.”

9. Links and Minifeatures 11 07 Monday

Activity other than financial and real estate type articles may be light for a while. I’m facing a couple of crunches.

Carnival of Personal Finance is up.

10. Diffus says:

Stupid question: How does one go about locating previous editions of the carnival, and how do you locate future ones?

11. Flexo says:

Here’s all the information you need and schedule for the Carnival of Personal Finance.

12. Free Money Finance in Five Carnivals This Week

Free Money Finance is part of five carnivals this week: Carnival of Personal Finance includes my post on Seven Ideas for Maximizing Retirement Savings Carnival of Debt Reduction includes my post on You Can Beat Debt Carnival of the Capitalists

13. Kripal says:

Nice input on bargaining . Do you know that we can bargain the price of online stuff by calling the toll free number on the site . I did this with dell and they offerd me upto 30% less on digital cameras .

14. Brent says:

When you have bad credit getting a loan at a reasonable interest rate can be difficult. I spend my time researching and posting information for Americans seeking fair interest rates. Bad debt is a great reason for getting a bank loan but there are many other reasons people with bad credit need financing.