Bank Deals
comments

Chase Checking $100 Cash Bonus Coupon

ChaseChase has been offering $100 bonuses for new checking accounts every month like clockwork. If you need a Chase checking account, there’s no reason why you wouldn’t take advantage of free money. A bank deal doesn’t get any easier than this one!

As usual, the requirements for this offer are the same – open a Chase checking account with at least $100 of new money and setup a direct deposit or make 5 debit purchases within 60 days. Most banks will usually require you to do both (setup direct deposit and make 5 debit purchases) in order to receive a bonus but Chase doesn’t, completing either will be sufficient. The only “negative” about this deal is that you must open an account at a branch.

To receive the Chase $100 bonus coupon, visit this promotion page and give them your email address (they promise to not send you any promotions and they will not be shared with third parties) and they will email you the coupon. Print out the email and take it to a Chase branch and open an account.

This offer expires August 14th, 2010 and available to new Chase checking customers only.

49 Responses to “Chase Checking $100 Cash Bonus Coupon”

1. I got a card/coupon from Chase like this. Mine requires a minimum $100.00 deposit and keeping the account open for six months. I haven’t use it yet. I does not say I need a direct deposit or minimum number of debits. I figure I can affort to ‘tie’ up $100.00 of my money to effectively double it in six months. :)

2. Vic says:

I got an offer for $125 when I was using a Chase ATM with my CU ATM card. I don’t care if they offer $500, they will never get a dime from me again.

3. Hmm I might have to give this a shot. I’ve been looking to switch banks.

• Scott says:

I opened a local account (Citibank) for my wife to find no service to come with it.

I recently switched to One West (in Cali) and they “know me” there and have the best CD rates out there to boot.

Go for a small regional bank and get better service. It’s not like I go ever week, more like monthly & they still know / remember me (or at least act like it).

4. cdiver says:

Beware, you may need to make 5 debit card purchases per month in order to avoid a monthly maintenance fee. The fee would quickly eat into your $100.

• Scott says:

ditto…nothing is free.

• lina says:

why would u open an acct if you have no intention of using it. It makes no sense???

• Scott says:

Sounds like a lot of work just to get $100…

• Anonymous says:

like U do not buy gas, coffee, fast food or at least five purchases in a month, just pay with your debit card an thats it

• Keron says:

It’s not about the account, it’s about the $100 BONUS. Who cares about Chase?

The fact of the matter is that you can bypass both the debit & direct-deposit requirement by sticking in $1500 (open Better Banking) to get the $100. Leaving it in for six months (to avoid Chase’s early closure fee) effectively earns you 6% in six months. Regular bank savings get you less than half a % in one year. You just have to look around for ways to get the cash. Who WOULDN’T do this if you have the money for it?

I also got another coupon that won’t expire ’til December this year. Tell me if you want. [subscriptionz0rz at Gmail]

• Strebkr says:

I once signed up for an account at Key bank just for a free ipod. Thats why people sign up for these things. The rewards!

5. Joe says:

Is there anybody anymore who DOESN’T make at least five debit card purchases a month? I took Chase up on its offer and it hasn’t been a bad thing. They’re no better or worse than any other large bank.

6. Shirley says:

“Is there anybody anymore who DOESN’T make at least five debit card purchases a month?”

Sure is! I don’t make ANY debit card purchases. I use a Rewards (cash-back)CC at local stores and online (including paying utility bills), pay it off every month and I am getting $50 back every other month.

• Frugal says:

Same here.

I do not have a debit card and will not have one.

Use your regular CC, pay it off and collect rewards.

I also have a Chase coupon for $125 with DD and $100 requirement. I am not sure if I am eligible as I just closed a chase cking 2 months ago.

7. Christine says:

When you link to the offer there is another link offering the same deal online if you are not near a branch.

8. brooke says:

just opened an account with chase and used the coupon. i have used WELL over 5 debit purchases AND set up DD, but i still havent gotten a credit for $100….does anyboby know how long it takes to receive that?

9. Norma says:

I submitted my email address and have yet to receive a coupon to print. A Chase representative said it would take a few days but its been 5 days. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the coupon?

10. Tiffany says:

I opened up a checking account and the next day recieved this coupon in the mail. I was still able to apply it to my account, and recieved the money about a week later. I did not set up a DD, but I made my five debit card purchases buying 35 cent gum five different times. For everything else, I use my credit and get my rewards. It’s a simple way to earn $100 doing nearly nothing :)

11. Deborah Hill says:

The chase promotion says expires Aug 14th but when I go to the promo link as instructed, it says page is no longer available. I need a promo code to apply to the account I openned today. They said I could print it and bring it in but link is disabled now. please send to my email asap.

• karen says:

I am in the same boat, not sure if they told you but you only have 7 days for them to except it (used to be 30). My rep told me to check the post office “moving pack” and check the value pak type coupons in the mail. Good luck Karen

• Keron says:

your email is not publicized. i have a code. please email me w/out the spaces at and ask for one!

12. karen says:

In the same boat as Deborah. Opened my account yesterday and did not have a coupon. They told me if I could get 1, I could bring it in within 7 days and it would be accepted. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thank you so much!

• TJ says:

Help! I need a coupon code for the Chase $100 promotion that exp on 9/30. I went to th3 branch on 9/30 & they told me I could also bring in coupon in 7 days. Does anyone have a coupon? I only have til Thursday. Thanks!

13. Chunkie says:

Just to let everyone know, it does work! I got a coupon in the mail for a $100 if I open up an account, and I did, I deposited $100 and took it out the next day, and i still got my $100. I pay no monthly fees, because I use my debit card 5 times at no limit. Could be $.25 each time does not matter. The $100 came in a week. I love Chase bank.

14. eduardo tabares says:

would like to recieve coupon for $100 for opening checking accoubt at chase bank.

15. Cristian Flores says:

I just opened my account today, but I was given a 7 day grace period to submit a coupon code. Does anyone have one that I can use? I live across the street from one. My e-mail is crisaffects@live.com

Thanks :)

• TJ says:

Hi Crisian,

I’m looking for the coupon code too. They gave me 7 days as well, but my 7 days are up tomorrow. If I get a coupon code, I’ll hit you up to give to you… if you get one please hit me up at tjonsey@marykay.com. Thanks!

16. sag says:

Send me chase coupon

17. sag says:

send me chase coupon at 786sagar@gmail.com

18. namita says:

Hi,
    Can some one share the code for $100. I just opened the checking account.
    Thanks,

19. Amber says:

Hey I just opened a checking account, I need the code for the $100.00 my email is amsber@northwest-roofing.com. can someone share the code with me please? Thank you!

20. Linda says:

I am in the same boat as most of you! I just opened it yesterday and I have seven days to bring in a code! Does anyone have one???

Thanks!!!

21. tina McCoy says:

All you have to do is google chase bank, go to there official site click on send me the coupon and it’ll be in your mail within seconds.
    I did mine today. Good luck. btw, I didn’t open the account for the 100 I did it being that WOODFOREST SUCKS.

22. William Seals II says:

I have an appointment to open a Chase account on Jan. 10, I wanted to know how do I recieve the $100 bonus?

23. Michelle says:

Hi guys, I want to open my account soon, but I don’t have a refer-a-friend coupon. Can someone please e-mail me one??? Thanks!!!!

24. Shae says:

Hey I just opened an account and i wanted a coupon, can someone pls email me one. Thanks

25. Eddie says: