Shopping
comments

Cheap Kiplinger’s & Entrepreneur 3 Year Subscriptions

This offer has expired.

If you’ve been looking for a cheap subscription to Kiplinger’s, here’s your chance to get three years worth for only $4.91. That works out to be less than fourteen cents an issue. Click on the magazine cover (or the link above), scroll down and select 36 issues (3 years) and add it to your cart for $44.91. Then use DCMPS40D to get $40 off for a final price of $4.91! I don’t know when this coupon will expire.

If Kiplinger’s isn’t your style, they also have Entrepreneur magazine as well. You can get three years of this magazine for only $5.91. Again, click on the magazine cover (or the link above), select 3 years (36 issues) but this time use the DCMPS30D for $30 off your purchase. Again, I don’t know when this coupon will expire either.

Those coupon codes are likely valid for any magazine subscription but I figured personal finance/money related ones might interest this group more. I’ve never subscribed to Kiplingers, but at $4 for three years I will be, but I am receiving Entrepreneur magazine right now. It’s geared towards people starting (or who want to start) their own business so strictly personal finance folks will find a lot of the article irrelevant.

13 Responses to “Cheap Kiplinger’s & Entrepreneur 3 Year Subscriptions”

1. Kira says:

Well, I tried to use the second code for Jane and Wired, and got this error message:

“Your order total must exceed $1.00 before this discount voucher may be used. Restricted titles apply towards this minimum order amount only for percentage-off discount codes. Restricted titles do not apply towards this minimum for any dollar-off discount codes.

So I’m not sure what that means exactly, but I guess the code is for certain magazines only.

2. Kira says:

I did get some pretty good deals by ordering cheaper magazines one at a time using the $5 off codes. Here’s a whole list of codes for NetMagazines:

For anything more expensive I plan to order through ValueMags using ebates or Stockback’s 30% rebate.

3. Patty says:

Tried to get the Kiplinger and used this code and got same error message as Kira

4. frugal says:

NetMagazines.com can be really slow in delivering the magazines to you. I’ve signed up to get Kiplinger’s since April. It’s almost 2 months, and I haven’t seen any magazines in my mailbox. I contacted the company, and they told me that it can take up to 12 weeks before the first issue shows up. I also checked out http://www.bbb.org, and although this company has a non-perfect record, it did show that it is probably a legit company solving issues with the customers.

5. jim says:

Patty – Did you use “DCMPS40D”? I used it without a problem, I just checked minutes ago and it still worked (though I didn’t submit my order).

6. frugal mama says:

Forgive my ignorance…click on WHAT magazine cover? I’d LOVE to sign up for the mag.
    ~fm

7. jim says:

I had them in tables and it shrunk the image down to nothingness (or close to it) in Firefox, so I fixed that little hiccup.

8. frugal mama says:

Thanks for fixing it in Firefox, but using MS IE, I still have no mag cover icon. At least I know I’m not losing my mind.

~fm

9. jim says:

Frugal mama – I can see both covers in MS IE…

10. Michael says:

Thanks, Jim! Used it to renew my subscription to Kiplinger’s Fund Pumping– I mean, Personal Finance.

11. MattsMoney says:

Thanks alot. I signed up for Kiplinger’s. Either way, thanks again. I hope to find other useful information and deals on your site.

12. Eric Mace says:

Be careful before giving Netmagazines your business…..and your credit card number.
    The price is right…..but NONE of the reviews of their service that I have read has been positive.

13. wmc says:

They are great price but I will search and find some free magazines.