Credit, Education, Personal Finance
comments

Citi mtvU Grade Points Redemption Form

One of the great things about the Citi mtvU card is that you get Thank You points for good grades. One of the bad things is that in order to get the form, you need to scour the web to find someone who has scanned it or you call them up and they fax it to you. This post is as much for me as it is for anyone else, I’m tired of looking for the form so after I found it on Fatwallet, I’m posting it here.

mtvU Card’s Grade Points Redemption Form (PDF)

Here’s what you get for what grade:
Earn up to 2,000 ThankYou Points twice a year for having a good GPA
GPA = ThankYou Points
2.50 – 2.99 = 250
3.00 – 3.49 = 500
3.50 – 3.99 = 750
4.0 = 2,000

22 Responses to “Citi mtvU Grade Points Redemption Form”

1. Cap says:

250 points for being a C student. man, I gotta get this class before they change the rewards on it too.

2. Tim says:

Man, I gotta get me one of those! I’ll be racking up major points! I’d probably just take the gift cards, the rest of the rewards don’t sound too appealing to me. Thanks for pointing this card out!

3. Tim says:

I applied for it online, I suspect you’ll get a commission when I get approved. :)

4. jim says:

I hope I will and if I do, I thank you. :)

5. Miller says:

As a part time student just like myself, do you have any sense of if you get a the full point value back regardless of your class load?

Also, can you claim back rewards? I’ve had this card for ~1 year I think but have always forgot to get my free points. I wonder if I can claim the past ones…

6. Kaycee says:

Thank you! I got this card on your recommendation over this past summer. It has completely simplified my life. And they gave a 4,000 limit to an 18 year old? Oh well… at least I know how to be responsible with it. Either way I am ready to send in my grades. Only a 3.0 but I’m sure you know what they say about B students vs A students.

7. Ali Tweten says:

Thanks! I’ve been looking all over for this! They make it pretty hard to actually find out how to submit my grades on their website.

8. Dave says:

Thanks a ton for posting this! I hate how they hide these things…

9. Mandie says:

THANK YOU for posting this form!!

10. Ahmed says:

Thanks a lot man. I called citi and told them i wanted this form about 4 months ago and i was told they were going to send it to me but i never got it! and they also told me that you can NOT send in scores from your previous semesters if you havent already done so, so i guess it only works from the time you send the form :\

11. connie says:

OMG I just talked to 3 citi card reps and 2 thank you point reps. they kept bouncing me back and forth. Just as I was speaking to the 3rd customer service lady from citibank, i found this site. You saved me! thanks for posting it!

12. Jenny says:

Hey thanks for the form.
    They really should print one out for the card members….

13. Kate says:

Thank you for the form! :)

14. Anon says:

Thank you so much. I was just on the phone with a rep that gave me a number to call someone else on Monday. I believe they bounce us back and forth for a reason. Unfortunately we can only submit it twice a year, even though I go to school 3 quarters a year.

15. Kelsey says:

thanks! i had the same experience as the person above me. i called citi and they acted like they didnt even know what i was talking about, they transferred me to thankyou who transfered me back to citi.

so thank you for making it easy!

16. Lavanya says:

Thankyou for the form

17. jany says:

Thanks..I hope it will help me as I got some nice grades this semester!

18. K says:

thanks for much for posting the form! i’ve had this card for a while but i have never submitted my grades because i could not figure out how and kept getting the run around when i called!

19. Paul says:

Wow i have been looking for this for 2 years. All those points i could have gotten for my grades right down the toilet. the only reason i got this card was because of the bonus for good grades.

20. Jenny says:

IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FORM FOR YEARS!!!!!! i even called them about it & failed to send it to me. :( they said they can only count your grades up to 6 months back :/ sucks cuz ive had this card for yearss.

21. Jill H. says:

Thank you! I had been running around in circles trying to get this form from my credit card company. Bless you!