General, Personal Finance
comments

Favorite Money or Personal Finance Forums

I was wondering, what are the popular web accessible personal finance, investing, or otherwise money-related forums out there? I want to, with your help, compile a very comprehensive listing of these forums so that we can all learn from them.

Here’s a brief start… let me know your favorites, thanks!

15 Responses to “Favorite Money or Personal Finance Forums”

1. Retire Early is a pretty good forum. Vanguard Diehards is another good forum. However, don’t try to post a link to your blog on their forum. They look at anything like that as spam.

2. Flexo says:

I used to read the Motley Fool’s discussion boards quite a bit… but it was too much of a pain getting a free trial membership every few months.

3. Brian says:

I’m a big reader of financial forums – here is the list as posted on our blog:

Art of Credit
    NoFeeBoards.com!
    Raddr’s Early Retirement and Financial Strategy Board
    Retire Early Home Page
    SavingAdvice.com
    Vanguard Diehards forum

4. RS says:

I read many of the forums already listed, so I will just add to that list. These are both forums that advertise deals from around the web.
    SlickDeals.net Forums
    Tech Bargains Forums

5. Hmmm, I could list mine, but I think I’m a bit biased here.

6. Kyle says:

I mentioned this in my blog a few days ago, but there’s also Craigslist money forum:
    craigslist money forum

7. ~Dawn says:

Money section of simpleliving.net
    creditinfocenter.com- more for fixing credit but…

8. Weekly Roundup – 02/17/06

Here’s a quick look at some of the week’s top articles from the MoneyBlogNetwork and beyond…

FMF from FreeMoneyFinance has an article on the biggest money mistakes that new parents make.
    JLP from AllThingsFinancial wrote …

9. Ken says:

All listed above plus a few contrarian style forums for a different prespective.

The Daily Reckoning Forum
    Housing Bubble Forum

10. jim says:

Ken – I was able to find the Daily Reckoning Forum but not the Housing Bubble Forum, could you provide a link?

11. Ken says:

Oops, doesn’t look like my link went through. Here it is

Housing Bubble Forum

12. C. says:

does yahoo have any good personal finance fourms?

13. Tim MMF says:

I like Kiplinger’s and Saving Advice but you already have those down. I would like to visit the Motley Fool board but like Flexo I don’t want to mess with getting a trial membership every so often. This should be a good resource for new readers…great idea.

14. JMattforeverrr says:

Hi:

I am wirting a news article about online shopping sites that are not well known but have excellent value.
    What are some of your favorite places to shop online and how would you rate them over:
    Amazon
    eBay
    Overstock

Thanks

Jason

15. Mukit says:

Hi ,
    i am finding where i can buy some boots in cheply .i have also a cheap buying jerseys where you can buy jerseys for your child very cheaply .