I was wondering, what are the popular web accessible personal finance, investing, or otherwise money-related forums out there? I want to, with your help, compile a very comprehensive listing of these forums so that we can all learn from them.
Here’s a brief start… let me know your favorites, thanks!
- Bargaineering Forums
- Fatwallet Finance Forum
- Kiplinger’s Forums
- MSN Money: Your Money Boards
- Retire Early (JLP)
- Vanguard Diehards by Morningstar (JLP)
- Motley Fool Community (Flexo) – paid membership required, brief free trial available.
Art of Credit(Brian)
- Creditboards (Brian)
- Raddr’s Early Retirement and Financial Strategy Board (Brian)
- Saving Advice Forums (Brian)
- SlickDeals.net Forums (RS)
- Tech Bargains Forums (RS)
- Craigslist Money Forum (Kyle)
- The Daily Reckoning Forum (Ken)
Housing Bubble Forum(Ken)