General, Personal Finance
comments

Festival of Frugality

The Festival of Frugality has a new home! Please go there to read about the Festival, see the list of future and past hosts, and all the latest news related to the Festival!

6 Responses to “Festival of Frugality”

1. Cap says:

seems pretty kick arse to me. lots of host signed up already, awesome.

I’ll try to see if I can come up with someone for the dec 13 one.

I’m always impress with people hosting these things last minute.. cuz I know I honestly cant.. I’ll lose email or miss deadlines easily.

2. jim says:

It’s alright Cap, I was going to host the Dec 13th one. :)

3. Denise says:

Why not set up a page announcing your new carnival at BlogCarnival.com? It makes it easy for readers and submitters to find.

4. Jonathan says:

Personally, I think Bargaineering.com is much better than Mr DealFinder. Mrs Dealfinder ran over my dog ;)

5. jim says:

Jon, if you came here like three seconds later you wouldn’t have seen the spam. :)

6. Gracie says:

I’m 50 years old, married and have Employer-match retirement plan with my current employer. I recently opened a traditional IRA account. I’m a novice investor. Is traditional IRA a good choice?