Free
comments

Free Copy of Suze Orman’s Women & Money from Oprah

This offer has ended.

Oprah is giving away free digital copies of Suze Orman’s Women & Money until 8pm (7pm Central) tonight (February 14th). (Direct download link) A Spanish translation of the book is available as well.

This book is copyrighted. You may view and download the file, but you may not copy the file or share or forward it to any other person.

6 Responses to “Free Copy of Suze Orman’s Women & Money from Oprah”

1. janice losinger says:

Please send me the free book of Suze of Women & Money Thanks. Also thanks to Oprah for all the wonderful things we see & what she does for others, God shines through her in her life!! Jan

2. jim says:

You have to download it from the link above. I can’t send it to you.

3. Kathleen Plummer says:

Thank you!

4. Laura says:

I have been trying to download the free digital copy of Women and Money but I keep getting a broken link! Please help – I need to read this book!!!

5. joetaxpayer says:

The offer ended at 8pm EST.
    The link is no longer valid.
    JOE

6. Laura says:

Thanks Joe, but I started trying to do the download at about 7:10 p.m. EST when I got home from work and was unable to get the link to work.
    Laura

Comments are closed for this post.