Investing
comments

Free Jim Cramer’s Mad Money Recaps

There are a lot of websites out there that blog about Mad Money and recap the entire show in painful detail for you. Some go as deep as listing every call in the Lightning Round and indicating Cramer’s opinion. TheStreet.com Staff writers also produce a detailed recap each show which probably guarantees that their recap is complete and correct (something difficult to believe when it’s one person typing furiously at their computer day after day). In addition to listing every company Cramer is bearish or bullish on; they discuss the interviews held, the opinions expounded, and the other little things mentioned on the show. If you’re a fan of Cramer, who looks perpetually on the precipice of an aneurysm, you’ll want to make these recaps part of your daily read.

11 Responses to “Free Jim Cramer’s Mad Money Recaps”

1. Jarred says:

When did this show become so popular? I am usually about a season behind the loop when it comes to TV, but how did this guy draw momentum. You think we will have Jim Cramer DVDs of 2005 at some point?

2. Illusion-of-the-Mind says:

Jarred,

One word….Marketing Jim Crammer reminds me of Dick Vital (or Vitel) the sportscaster who vividly descibes a sporting event. I’ve caught his show once for about 10 minutes or so, and he’s very enrgetic and passionate about his topics.

3. Ok, I’ll say it. Cramer annoys the freakin heck out of me. I mean, a caller calls in, he thinks about it for 15 seconds, and makes a snap judgement based on the numbers that anybody could have.

Unless this guy has access to inside information, I don’t see what the excitement is about.

4. jim says:

I bet the moment someone says a company name, information is piped into one of the million screens he has in front of him… i’ve seen him say he knows nothing about a company but does know the industry its in and give his opinion of that. I think Cramer is just a sideshow attraction but he does make some good points, just like Suze Orman.

5. Pete says:

I don’t think you should be so quick to judge the sites that are keeping track of Cramer. First of all a lot of people like him and his advice, so it makes for a very popular topic to blog about. Our blog for the record was the first site to track Cramer and his comments not just on his TV show but also his radio show. Many people work or are to busy to watch or listen and find our blog very valuable. Also, if you actually took a look at the thestreet.com site you would know that there reserach links to each ticker stink. We started linking our stock tickers to yahoo the holy grail for the average investor and many people have also enjoyed that added value we provide. We will soon be starting a section on our blog that provides the preformance of Mr. Cramer’s picks, so again I think you should think twice before telling your readers to go to thestreet.com which Jim Cramer is a partner in to get there information. We also allow people to make comments and say anything they want about Mr. Cramer. Good and bad are welcome. Maybe you’re a bit upset that our nifty little idea procudes more traffic to our blog then your blog which was mentioned in the NYT. Stop being a hater and pushing the corporate line i.e. thestreet.com One more thing I doubt you would understand is that Cramer’s picks have become very popular among day traders. Day traders need to have his picks instantly and that is where blogs can play a major part.

6. jim says:

A little touchy aren’t we? I’ve never been to your blog and i’ve probably never been to 90% of the mad money recap blogs out there. I’ve looked at your site and it is more in depth than thestreet.com’s recap, but a majority of the other mad money recaps out there don’t go into the detail that your site does. I don’t understand where this hostility is coming from.

As for traffic, someone else getting more traffic doesn’t bother me (billions of websites do), it’s not a zero sum game.

7. Bruce says:

Does anyone know the IPO Cramer discussed on Thurs show (Nov 10) and also the name and symbol of the India bank>

8. kris says:

If Jim Crammer annoys you, then you need to get real. He has ONE screen in front of him, and many, many people who do the research for him. He punches in the ticker symbol, and whatever the “people” think or find about that company, is what pops up on that one screen. He then put in his own thoughts and comes to rationalize how the market’sgoing, and says what he “thinks”. Weather you find it wrong or not to your liking, well frankly, that’s your problem.

9. Gregg says:

BOOYA Kris

10. Tom Marx says:

Jim,I would like to see you get on the bafoons on wall street.Tell them to get their tails from between their legs,and get on with business.I just can’t understand all the fears these guys have,get on with business and screw their fears.

11. Lenny & Leslie says:

We are very new at stock. My wife has gone to one seminal (investools) didn’t buy anything, however I did start to wonder is there a program out there to help you or are they all worthless? I also noticed some people using 3 computer screens at a time why? and what software is it? I’m sure first things first start reading your books

thanks