Credit
comments

MyFICO Coupon Code: SURVEY30

MyFICO is offering a 30% off coupon if you take their customer survey. I’m not sure how long the survey takes but at the end they give you a new 30% off coupon code for myFICO products. If you want, you can take the survey or just keep reading for the code:

SURVEY30

For my thoughts on myFICO, check out my myFICO review. If you just want your credit report, you can request your credit reports for free every 12 months at annualcreditreport.com.

The code is valid until December 30th, 2009.

You can look here for more MyFICO promo codes.

11 Responses to “MyFICO Coupon Code: SURVEY30”

1. jsbrendog says:

awesome! thank you

2. Izalot says:

That’s pretty cool. Does anyone do the constant credit monitoring? Personally, I think checking your FICO score monthly is pretty extreme.

3. Daniel says:

I have been interested trying their credit monitoring for the 30 day trial. I may consider paying for their service using the discount code.

4. Jim says:

I don’t do the credit monitoring because I don’t see value in it. If you want monitoring, you can get faux monitoring through Credit Karma. They give you a free TransUnion score anytime you want so you can see big changes.

• zapeta says:

Agreed, this is what I do. My score has been stable for a few months and if there are any large moves I’ll pull a credit report to see what is going on.

• Chris says:

I also use Credit Karma to watch for any big changes. The only thing is the number I get there has been quite different than from the other 2 credit houses even with no change in my histroy.

• Daniel says:

Jim,

I have been using CreditKarma for the past month and really like it. I was considering doing the 1mo trial to compare and get a personal benchmark.

Thanks for your opinion on the credit monitoring service. I doubt I would have kept the service past the trial.

Does anybody recommend any of the “products” that MyFICO offers?

• eric says:

Other than the one-time fee to see your score once, I don’t really buy into the other products… plus I don’t even check my FICO score unless I need to know exactly where I am (very rare cases).

5. Izalot says:

Thanks for the Credit Karma post. Pretty neat and free to boot!

6. Chris says:

How much does it cost to pull your score one time?

7. Chris says:

Here is another discoount promotion: 26UNTIL2010
    gives 26% off through end of year and I don’t think you have to take a survey.