Personal Finance 

National Tax Advice Day 2007

Email  Print Print  

This year, National Tax Advice Day is a nationwide initiative on the part of H&R Block to raise awareness about tax issues and shine the big bright light onto those deductions that most eligible taxpayers seem to miss out on. This year, National Tax Advice Day falls on January 11th, tomorrow, because the 12th is the first day that the IRS begins accepting e-filed tax returns!

So, what is H&R Block doing other than stirring up some press? They’re offering up some free advice and free access to some of the tools they have for tax preparation. Across the country they’re holding free seminars and events to spread awareness while putting up numerous tutorials and FAQs online at their website. They’re also offering their OrganizIT and DeductionPRO tools for everyone to use free of charge (I have never used either program).

So, if you have an opportunity, check out the official National Tax Advice Day website tomorrow (or even right now because that brunette on the page is a cutie) for some useful tax information.

(H&R Block purchased a block ad on the site but didn’t have any editorial or subjective input whatsoever on anything else that appears on the site, including this post)

{ 1 comments, please add your thoughts now! }

Related Posts

RSS Subscribe Like this article? Get all the latest articles sent to your email for free every day. Enter your email address and click "Subscribe." Your email will only be used for this daily subscription and you can unsubscribe anytime.

One Response to “National Tax Advice Day 2007”

  1. aaron says:

    great post. thank you. perhaps you can provide some insight to a tax question i have? i know the irs has changed the fact that now one must report dividends recieved from tax-fee funds. i have a roth ira with t rowe price and i am slightly confused. must i report dividends only or the short term and long term gains as well? also, i have a roth ira at another institution that is composed of several dividend yielding stocks. should this be reported as well? i can not seem understand what i have read on the irs site and across the web. thank you once again for your great site.

Please Leave a Reply
Bargaineering Comment Policy

Previous Article: «
Next Article: »
Advertising Disclosure: Bargaineering may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.
About | Contact Me | Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights | Terms of Use | Press
Copyright © 2016 by All rights reserved.