The personal finance blogosphere has experienced tremendous growth in the last few months and there are so many now that I find myself becoming confused at who is who and what makes each of them special and unique (not the fuzzy “everyone gets a trophy” special and unique either). So… I’m going to start a series called PFBlogger Spotlight where I will be interviewing (via email or IM) bloggers who are interested in being involved. If you want to be involved and you blog about personal finance, send me an email or instant message.
- Boston Gal’s Open Wallet – The ongoing chronicle of a single 30-something Bostonian who is seeking enlightenment and control of her Net Worth.
- My Money Musings – Self-described “one in two billion”…
- Young and Broke – Learn one or two things about the importance of developing a healthy financial plan, without having to sacrifice my love of the finer things in life.
- Sitting Pretty Financially – Straight Financial Advice from a Well-Heeled Lesbian
- The Millionaire Blog – Give Generously. Spend Wisely. Invest Consistently. [this blog was recently sold and no longer written by Ray]
- Fat Pitch Financials – Join his quest to find dollar bills for 40 cents.
- Stop Buying Crap – The Super Fun Happy “Personal Finance” Blog That’s Actually Pretty Boring.
- The Debt Podcast – Professionals Helping You Take Control of Your Wallet.
- Mapgirl’s Fiscal Challenge – Just tidbits about money and finance.
- My Money Forest – Growing money is like planting a forest.
- It’s Just Money – If it’s just money, then why are we so obsessed with it?
- Tired But Happy – A family finance blog.