General, Personal Finance
comments

Personal Finance Bloggers Mentioned in Business Week

Jonathan of My Money Blog gets top billing but Madame X of My Open Wallet, Jane Dough of Boston Gal’s Open Wallet, 2million, Make Love Not Debt, NYC Money, and Net Worth IQ are all mentioned in the article itself. Congratulations to all the bloggers, it’s a great achievement! [see Business Week Article]

Also mentioned in a side graphic are PFBlog.com, the Money Blog Network, Madame X, and Savvy Saver by URI. [see Business Week Side Graphic]

If you wanted to learn what Jane was like before her meteoric rise to fame and fortune, I had the opportunity to interview her as the first in my Personal Finance Blogger Spotlight series.

Once again, congratulations!

6 Responses to “Personal Finance Bloggers Mentioned in Business Week”

1. Madame X says:

They also mentioned pfblogs.org.
    Personally, I’m tickled pink!

2. jim says:

i didn’t see pfblogs.org mentioned… pfblog.com yes, but not pfblogs.org …

3. Jonathan says:

Jim Jim Jim, re-read that graphic ;)

4. jim says:

I didn’t even read that text at all… hahaha, just saw the red link text. :)

5. Jane Dough says:

Wow, “meteoric rise to fame and fortune” – I feel like such a star! :)

6. LAMoneyGuy says:

Congratulations to all of you! It’s really exciting to see the offline media catching on to the cool stuff happening on-line.

I don’t subscribe to Business Week, is there a way to access the article for free, or do you have to be a subscriber? If so, I’ll see if I can find our office copy.