Free, General
comments

Pinecone Research Open Enrollment

Update 11/1: Pinecone Research’s Open Recruitment Week has ended but Opinion Outpost is a great alternative that I’ve used.

I wrote about Pinecone Research (and Opinion Outpost) a little while back and I wanted to let you know that the open enrollment period has started again. Visit Pinecone Research and click on the scrolling marquee at the bottom, titled Open Recruitment Week – click here to signup for the panel! I don’t think there’s any other way of getting to it directly.

For some of my thought about Pinecone, read this post titled “Pinecone & GoZing – Two Good Survey Networks“.

7 Responses to “Pinecone Research Open Enrollment”

1. Paco says:

Bummer…like most survey sites, this is only open to residents of the lower 48. No good for us folks in Alaska and Hawaii!

2. Poe says:

I signed up for it during the enrollment week but I havn’t received anything back from it. Do you know how long it takes to set this up?

Thanks,

Poe

3. jim says:

I’m afraid I don’t know, I signed up a long long time ago.

4. tony says:

If you get picked to be a member at Pinecone they send you a pamplet in the mail with a household ID to sign in with – if you havent go one in a couple of weeks they probably didnt pick you.

Saw the pinecone link on Kazaa – i didnt click because my brothers already a member (one per household)

5. nick says:

This i real my mother is a member and she gets checks like every 2 weeks its kick *ss

6. echidnina says:

I’m not a member of Pinecone, but I love Opinion Outpost – Their payout threshold is only $5 and I’ve cashed out more money there than any other survey site I’m part of.

7. Kathy Gatewood says:

I would like to join Pinecone!!