Personal Finance
comments

Roundup: Shark!

Amazing huh? I had to watch it twice before I actually saw it. You might want to turn down the volume, the people get pretty excited. :)

Here are a few other gems:

• I once watched my friend bowl a 300 and it was pretty exciting, I hope one day to see him roll a perfect series – three consecutive 300′s. I also hope that he doesn’t roll an 899 like Bill Fond… or get a stroke.
  • A really interesting article about the history of money, courtesy of the IEEE.
  • Are you a morning person? I think I’ve become one, I like the idea of getting up early, getting a lot done, and then still having much of the day to screw around. :)
  • Until recently, I didn’t think of much about Quora but this thread about what it’s like to come from a billion dollar family is really interesting to read. It’s from the perspective of the kids, most of which aren’t like Paris Hilton.

Enjoy the weekend!

10 Responses to “Roundup: Shark!”

1. eric says:

That is crazy. Most of the time I go fishing I get nothing!

2. zapeta says:

Thanks for sharing as always!

3. govenar says:

Pretty much everything in that “morning person” article is not actually related to being a “morning person” vs. other things like a night person, except maybe the one about making it easier to schedule appointments.

4. Kevin Ashwe says:

I am also a morning person,i wake up as early 5am daily to begin the day.I read,pray,meditate and listen to music from the time i wake up.I don’t do all daily though,i have a time table i follow.To me those early hours are my best time,i do my most important tax for the day then

5. gudari47 says:

Anybody have an idea of what state this took place in? I saw this video somewhere else on the web but the site said it was Michigan… No way it can be Michigan b/c theres only fresh water there and only bull sharks can survive in fresh water, but no bull shark would make it all the way to the Great Lakes (distance and dams).

6. I saw this video featured on the news last week and I have to see it again because of my children’s insistent request… I am a morning person and I am proud to say that I accomplish most of my work in the morning. It pays to wake up early and get things done while the sun is still up.

7. Jesslyn says:

Hi all,
    I can only see the shark after watching three times…lol..but its quite amazing! I can only catch like small fish on a good day..it must have been an adventure for the people in the video!

8. Wilma says:

I’ve caught eels and had seagulls snatched my catch as I reeled it in but never a shark.

I am not a morning person. I hit the snooze button 4-6 times every work day till I get up.