Exclusive Capital One Sharebuilder Promotion Bonus Code

Capital One Sharebuilder(Updated 10/5) If you’re looking for an exclusive Capital One Sharebuilder promotion code, you’ve come to the right place.

Capital One Sharebuilder is the buy-and-hold investor’s dream and we have some promotion codes that will help give you a head start. We have partnered with Capital One Sharebuilder to bring you an exclusive $25 promotion code that isn’t available anywhere else.

The exclusive code is: 25WO10

To use the Capital One Sharebuilder promotion code:

• Click on the Apply Today! button,
  • You’ll be taken to an Capital One Sharebuilder page, click on the “Get started today” button.
  • On the next page, it says Account Type at the top, you’ll see a white box with the words “I’m responding to a promotion,” – check that box,
  • The page will reload and then a new box will appear – that’s where you enter in the code.

It sounds complicated but it’s pretty easy, it just takes a few words to explain it.

Do not open multiple accounts. You cannot get multiple bonuses for opening multiple accounts so don’t try to, readers have reported receiving this email:

“It has been noted that you recently opened multiple accounts with identical registration information.

We have restricted from activity all but the first of such identical accounts. ShareBuilder is closing these additional accounts under the provisions of Section 10 of the Account Agreement. Future identical accounts will be likewise restricted.

IMPORTANT: If you have already placed funds in your account, they will be returned to the bank of origin after the normal hold period. If you funded your account with a check, funds will be sent by check to the address of record on the account. If there were securities purchased, those trades will be cancelled.“

Terms & Conditions of the offer:

You must open a new account with ShareBuilder and deposit at least $25 to be eligible for this promotion. ShareBuilder will deposit a $25 bonus approximately 4-6 weeks after your first $25 deposit. The $25 bonus offer is available for Individual, Joint and Custodial accounts only. Offer not valid for IRAs or ESAs. The $25 bonus from ShareBuilder is not available for withdrawal for 90 days after it is awarded to your account. This offer is not valid with any other offers and is non-transferrable. Limit one ShareBuilder account bonus per unique customer or custodial beneficiary. ShareBuilder reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time and to refuse or recover any promotion award if ShareBuilder determines that it was obtained under wrongful or fraudulent circumstances, that inaccurate or incomplete information was provided in opening the account, or that any terms or ShareBuilder’s Account Agreement has been violated.

161 Responses to “Exclusive Capital One Sharebuilder Promotion Bonus Code”

1. CMK says:

That would be good…I hope not. I just noticed the 2 comments posted above about it and got nervous.

We will see, I guess, if I get the same email requesting a copy/fax for the certificate.

2. Craig says:

I have all my accounts combined. I apply for a new account once I get credited for the last promotion. My most recent promotion was in my taxable account

ORANGE50CASH

I opened the account on Dec 16 and here is exactly what I did (this is copied out of my account). I invested $50 using a one time $4 fee, so I deposited $54 into the account.

1/15/2009 DEPOSIT $50 BONUS $50.00
    12/31/2008 DRV DISTRIBUTION REINVESTMENT: ADRE ADRE 0.0115 -$0.31
    12/31/2008 DIVIDEND DIVIDEND:ADRE $0.31
    12/16/2008 BUY ORDER POSTING ADRE 1.8131 -$54.00
    12/16/2008 ACH ACH DEPOSIT – PLAN $54.00

This $50 took only a month to get- not bad.

3. Craig says:

A new one came into my mail today for transfering an account from another brokerage
    to Sharebuilder, which I plan to do anyway

TRADEUP50

4. Craig says:

Ok- one more

For Sallie Mae Student Loan holders

code = smemjan09
    $50 with $50 investment (remember to invest $54 in onetime, so that after $4 commission, you are still investing $50)

5. Bob says:

Still waiting for my $50……15 weeks now!!!….Sharebuilder says it will be in there soon…..when i opened acct it said 4-6 weeks….BAD BUSINESS :(

6. Melody says:

I’ve opened 7 accounts over 5 months – two of those are custodial, so accounts in my own name is roughly one a month – and now they have restricted me. They are closing the most recent account I’ve opened, and I can’t open any new accounts under my own info.

Seems that quantity of accounts is a factor, although customer service said I can continue to open accounts with new/different info (joint accts, custodial accts, IRAs, etc).

I have two outstanding bonuses too, sure hope they pay those!

7. Mike H says:

The following are expired:

ORANGE50CASH
    INVEST50
    CASH50

As of 2/11/09 GIFT50 still works.

I am not sure about SHARE25.

Hope this helps and I hope we find more.

8. Melody says:

SHARE25 confirmed to work 2/13

9. Veronica says:

Thank you for your great information on this site!

I had found the GIFT50 code on another site also and used it. It was accepted when I applied for my account. Then I saw comments on the Internet saying you need to mail in a physical certificate. So after funding my Sharebuilder account but before placing a trade, I called Support and asked about the GIFT50 promotion. The rep told me it was indeed an invalid code, so no money for it. Good thing I asked before making a trade!
    I’d like to know if anyone recently has received actual payment for some of the other codes? Thanks!

10. Elisa says:

Sharebuilder is NOT accepting the code GIFT50. I was contacted by Customer Service saying the code is expired, and that Sharebuilder will not accept codes from third-party websites.

11. Bryan says:

TRADEUP50 requires you to invest $500 before you can get the $50 bonus. GIFT50 worked, but didn’t prompt me to do anything else, so is that free money without doing anything? None of the other codes work as of 03/05/2009.

12. gloria says:

Any update on working codes?

13. Nate says:

SHARE25 still works. I just used it.

14. jordan says:

does anyone know the new sallie mae student load holders promo code for sharebuilder now?

• Jeff says:

smemjan09 thanks to Craig (above), but you have to use it through the Sallie Mae website

• Jordan says:

I tried to use it but it said it was expired…

• Jim says:

Are you sure you typed it in correctly? I just tried it and it worked without a problem.

• Jordan says:

Jim,
            I guess i may be on the wrong site. I am trying to use it on sharebuilder.com. Is there another way to use the promo? Thank you in advance!

• Jim says:

You will need to click on the link above in order to use it because it’s coded to only work with those types of links, did you do that or go straight to sharebuilder.com?

• Jordan says:

I got it to work finally. Thank you guys so much for your help!

15. Jessica says:

I have used your codes in the past to set up new accounts with Sharebuilder and loved the $50 bonuses! But this one is different. I used this code for me and my husband and they sent me a message saying “It has been noted that you have opened multiple accounts, with identical registration information. We have restricted from activity all but the first of such identical accounts. Future identical accounts will be likewise restricted.” They sold all of the stock and closed all the accounts except for my first 2 (one for me and one for my son). I don’t think they are offering these promo codes like they used to! Just wanted to give everyone a heads up so they don’t lose what they have invested!

• Jim says:

It’s against their terms of service to open multiple accounts, they’ve become more aggressive in identifying these.

16. Craig says:

Sharebuilder has a current promotion for taxable accounts where they will give a $100 bonus for a $500 or more transfer to a new or existing Sharebuilder account. I just happen to have a Scottrade account that I was not using so I deposited $500 into it today and am doing the transfer this week. Scottrade does not charge any fees for transferring an account.

Code = TRADEUP100

17. thunderthighs says:

Any recent codes?

18. Philip says:

Sharebuilder continually has promotions ranging from $25.00 to $100.00 – They are often available on their site or by clicking the sharebuilder link on the daily fianance page of aol.com

19. Bdog says:

FNF25 works for twentyfive bucks

20. thunderthighs says:

any recent codes for existing accounts?

21. Matt says:

Retailmenot had a few codes. I sed 2 that worked.

22. Jon says:

Any new share builder codes 1/15/13 ???
    Also just wondering if anyone has any experience with opening a new account and using a promo code than transferring funds to another account, but only after opening and using anew promo code on the one you are now transferring to? Can u just keep opening new accounts and transferring..?