Exclusive Capital One Sharebuilder Promotion Bonus Code

Capital One Sharebuilder(Updated 10/5) If you’re looking for an exclusive Capital One Sharebuilder promotion code, you’ve come to the right place.

Capital One Sharebuilder is the buy-and-hold investor’s dream and we have some promotion codes that will help give you a head start. We have partnered with Capital One Sharebuilder to bring you an exclusive $25 promotion code that isn’t available anywhere else.

The exclusive code is: 25WO10

To use the Capital One Sharebuilder promotion code:

• Click on the Apply Today! button,
  • You’ll be taken to an Capital One Sharebuilder page, click on the “Get started today” button.
  • On the next page, it says Account Type at the top, you’ll see a white box with the words “I’m responding to a promotion,” – check that box,
  • The page will reload and then a new box will appear – that’s where you enter in the code.

It sounds complicated but it’s pretty easy, it just takes a few words to explain it.

Do not open multiple accounts. You cannot get multiple bonuses for opening multiple accounts so don’t try to, readers have reported receiving this email:

“It has been noted that you recently opened multiple accounts with identical registration information.

We have restricted from activity all but the first of such identical accounts. ShareBuilder is closing these additional accounts under the provisions of Section 10 of the Account Agreement. Future identical accounts will be likewise restricted.

IMPORTANT: If you have already placed funds in your account, they will be returned to the bank of origin after the normal hold period. If you funded your account with a check, funds will be sent by check to the address of record on the account. If there were securities purchased, those trades will be cancelled.“

Terms & Conditions of the offer:

You must open a new account with ShareBuilder and deposit at least $25 to be eligible for this promotion. ShareBuilder will deposit a $25 bonus approximately 4-6 weeks after your first $25 deposit. The $25 bonus offer is available for Individual, Joint and Custodial accounts only. Offer not valid for IRAs or ESAs. The $25 bonus from ShareBuilder is not available for withdrawal for 90 days after it is awarded to your account. This offer is not valid with any other offers and is non-transferrable. Limit one ShareBuilder account bonus per unique customer or custodial beneficiary. ShareBuilder reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time and to refuse or recover any promotion award if ShareBuilder determines that it was obtained under wrongful or fraudulent circumstances, that inaccurate or incomplete information was provided in opening the account, or that any terms or ShareBuilder’s Account Agreement has been violated.

161 Responses to “Exclusive Capital One Sharebuilder Promotion Bonus Code”

1. Mel says:

saw a sharebuilder ad on tv.

4sharebuilder.com

TVSB50 $50

2. clicclic says:

Re: GIFTSTOCK06

I just received my $70 COSTCO gift certificate thanks to this promotion. See my last post dated December 7 to learn more about this promotion.

From my experience (4 promotions so far) you can participate in a Sharebuilder promotion every 5 to 6 weeks. That’s the amount of time it takes to apply, get funds transfers approved, transfer funds, invest in a one-time investment, have it purchased, have the promotion clock start, then receive an email telling you the promotion money has been deposited (or mailed).

3. gabe says:

i used SHAREBUILD50 today and it still worked for $50. thanks

4. Ryan says:

I got a sharebuilder account i go to the promotion entry page and it will not let me use the codes.I have made my first trade already.If you could help me please email me at
    ryan484lav@gmail.com.

5. Bill says:

Come on now, just deposit money into your accounts and trade. It will be a lot less trouble if you just to buy and sell stock instead of having 50 different accounts.

6. clicclic says:

I just received this Sharebuilder message:

It has been noted that you have opened multiple accounts, with identical registration information. We have restricted from activity all but the first of such identical accounts. Future identical accounts will be likewise restricted.

Soo… after 5 accounts and a leisurely application process (over the course of 12 months) it looks like they’re catching on to the free money concept.

I’m going to merge all my accounts into one and try again in a month. News at 11…

7. Mike says:

Great page, thanks. I’ve used three codes here with great success (except ISK40 only gave me the cash and not the book or magazine after 4 months).

Today I tried to open my fourth account with a few different codes and received some errors:

HH50LOGIN
    The Promotion Code you entered has expired.

ENTERTAIN50
    The Promotion Code you entered has expired.The Promotion Code you entered is not intended for use on the sharebuilder ShareBuilder site. [sic]

SMEGIF06
    The Promotion Code you entered cannot be found.

GIFT50
    Success!

Not sure if anyone else had problems with these codes but just wanted to send out a warning.

8. J says:

I opened a regular account without doing anything before I read this page. I got a the idea to try, but I tried to do all of them at once. They restricted all my accounts.

Good luck

Most of the codes worked when I tried them, got the confirmation email, then they restricted all my accounts when I tried to deposit funds, canceled all the deposits.

The codes don’t work for me no more

I will try to start slow next time.

Only open 1 account every couple months after each bonus is cleared individually, so you never have more than one bonus being fulfilled at any given time!

9. Mike says:

I had the same problem as clicclic. My first 3 accounts are fine but the 4th is locked.

We have restricted from activity all but the first of such identical accounts. ShareBuilder is closing these additional accounts under the provisions of Section 10 of the Account Agreement (https://www.sharebuilder.com/sharebuilder/Legal/Default.aspx). Future identical accounts will be likewise restricted.

IMPORTANT: If you have already placed funds in your account, they will be returned to the bank of origin after the normal hold period. If you funded your account with a check, funds will be sent by check to the address of record on the account. If there were securities purchased, those trades will be cancelled. “

10. gabe says:

i just used TVSB50 and it was accepted, it said : thank you, your promotion code has been accepted. You will receive a $50 account bonus approximately 4 weeks after you have invested at least $50

11. candi says:

I just used TVS50 Worked as well. Thanks!!

12. Leon says:

I just opened a new SB account with YM50 and it took it.

Sweet. I do need to open an another account so I will try another promo code.

more later.

/L/

13. John says:

Sweet deal. Great side. Keep those promo codes coming.

14. nick says:

i have another code its student50

15. JLP says:

I successfully used TVS50.

Thanks!

16. Ryan says:

EQREWARDS30
    Has expired

17. Rob says:

student50 worked on 5/7/7

18. Rob says:

ym50 worked 5/7/7

19. Anonymous says:

ym50 worked 5/17/07 and will work until may of 08 i’ve been told.

20. alan says:

I am looking for a better SB hustle.

Has anyone had more/less success with multiple log-in names?

In in account opening process, you can say if you are already a SB account holder. Do more promos work better if you say “no” and start with a 2nd login?

Thanks!

21. John says:

No these codes are all done for don’t even waste your time!

I tried opening separate accounts with different login names they just rolled them all into my main account and limited them.

These Promo codes are useless unless you use just one when you first open an account if you already opened one they are all useless.

I read on here some ppl using fake SSN# and fake names and stuff.

Don’t even F— around with that if you haven’t already

This isn’t first grade anymore

I think you just need to do it if you got a big family but it’s only me in my family and I opened an account and found this page a few days after.

Anyway I don’t know what it used to be like but they surely do not allow more than one account and I am not going to lie about my SSN# because how do you think your gonna get that stock out you bought with a fake SSN#?

I only tried these codes because I thought they were legit but beware I think people abusing it made them change everything

So now its only if you have never opened a sharebuilder account

What you could maybe try though is opening up a account getting the first 50 then after you get it close that account and open up a new one and so on to see if that works. that would be like deposit 5 dollars – 4 dollars for first trade= 1 dollar plus 50=51 dollars withdraw close account and start over.

That might work but if you have already built up a large account that wouldn’t be practical IMO

22. kiki says:

I used the tvsb50 today 6.19.2007 and it worked. i am not doing any thing fraudulent. i actually was in my sharebuilder account and was logged in when i saw this thing that said promo code so i led me to open a new account. i went to college and typed in sharebuilder promo code an this site came up i got the code and it already ha d all of my infor so i didnt use separate user name or anything. it simply said you will get the fifty once you fund the account with 50

• Anonymous says:

I tried tvsb50 on 7-13-2007 and this was the response, “The Promotion Code you entered is not intended for use on the iplanlife ShareBuilder site.” I get this for most of the codes. What am I doing wrong?

23. star bartow says:

how stupid. if you spent as much time actually thinking about smart investing as you do trying to game to system for nickels and dimes, you might actually earn a return as an investor. scrapping little tricks like this is a losers game, but i guess its easier than dumpster diving or picking up returnable cans along the highway. rise above it, don’t be a loser.

24. Kevin says:

I wanted to tell you my story of signing up for sharebuilder. I had a hard time finding where to put the damn promo code so I emailed customer service. After I told them what code I needed to use they gave me this response.

“I have added this promotion code to yoru account for you. If you need further assistance, please reply to this email. You also have the option to call or email Customer Care by clicking Contact Us at the bottom of the ShareBuilder home page”

How awesome is that! I first found the promo code enter page and tried a few to make sure the promo code worked.

25. jhh says:

• Kevin says:

Just call them up customer service and tell them you got a promotion for an existing account. If they give you a hard time tell them you will close your account.

I’m still waiting for my $50 to drop. I had to start an automatic savings plan and they give it to me after the first one goes through. After it goes through I will sell it take my money out and then wait a a month or two and do it again.