Exclusive Capital One Sharebuilder Promotion Bonus Code

Capital One Sharebuilder(Updated 10/5) If you’re looking for an exclusive Capital One Sharebuilder promotion code, you’ve come to the right place.

Capital One Sharebuilder is the buy-and-hold investor’s dream and we have some promotion codes that will help give you a head start. We have partnered with Capital One Sharebuilder to bring you an exclusive $25 promotion code that isn’t available anywhere else.

The exclusive code is: 25WO10

To use the Capital One Sharebuilder promotion code:

• Click on the Apply Today! button,
  • You’ll be taken to an Capital One Sharebuilder page, click on the “Get started today” button.
  • On the next page, it says Account Type at the top, you’ll see a white box with the words “I’m responding to a promotion,” – check that box,
  • The page will reload and then a new box will appear – that’s where you enter in the code.

It sounds complicated but it’s pretty easy, it just takes a few words to explain it.

Do not open multiple accounts. You cannot get multiple bonuses for opening multiple accounts so don’t try to, readers have reported receiving this email:

“It has been noted that you recently opened multiple accounts with identical registration information.

We have restricted from activity all but the first of such identical accounts. ShareBuilder is closing these additional accounts under the provisions of Section 10 of the Account Agreement. Future identical accounts will be likewise restricted.

IMPORTANT: If you have already placed funds in your account, they will be returned to the bank of origin after the normal hold period. If you funded your account with a check, funds will be sent by check to the address of record on the account. If there were securities purchased, those trades will be cancelled.“

Terms & Conditions of the offer:

You must open a new account with ShareBuilder and deposit at least $25 to be eligible for this promotion. ShareBuilder will deposit a $25 bonus approximately 4-6 weeks after your first $25 deposit. The $25 bonus offer is available for Individual, Joint and Custodial accounts only. Offer not valid for IRAs or ESAs. The $25 bonus from ShareBuilder is not available for withdrawal for 90 days after it is awarded to your account. This offer is not valid with any other offers and is non-transferrable. Limit one ShareBuilder account bonus per unique customer or custodial beneficiary. ShareBuilder reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time and to refuse or recover any promotion award if ShareBuilder determines that it was obtained under wrongful or fraudulent circumstances, that inaccurate or incomplete information was provided in opening the account, or that any terms or ShareBuilder’s Account Agreement has been violated.

161 Responses to “Exclusive Capital One Sharebuilder Promotion Bonus Code”

1. dmacioce says:

FYI: STUDENT50 code is expired now.

2. jim says:

Thanks dmacioce , i’ll update the list now

3. Stephanie says:

I just opend my first account…yeah!

Promotion 50GO28
    Thank you, your promotion code has been accepted. You will receive a $50 account bonus approximately 4 weeks after your first transaction.

I wonder if you can use two codes at once?

4. Anonymous says:

so this only works with the individual accounts and not anything like the retirement accounts?

5. DM says:

the 50SBTV code still works as well or at least it did for me i used it by accident old favorite page locked it in ..Got comfirmation saying it was accepted on July 18th 2008

6. Gunshowboy says:

“You have met the requirements of the ShareBuilder promotion and will receive your $50 Web Channel Offer within 4-6 weeks.

Promo Code: 50GO28 ”

Still a good one there.

Same stands for 50CITIZENS

Thanks to all who posted these.

7. jmaii says:

None of the codes worked for Roth IRA, the only product I’m interested in right now. Oh well!

8. puckplayr4 says:

Sharebuilder Support just email me telling that the GIFT50 PRomo code requires a physical certificate to be mailed in. They are not honoring it.

“I am happy to help. The “GIFT50″ promotion code comes off of a physical gift certificate. As stated on the certificate, you will need to mail it in to us in order to qualify the bonus. I will include a mailing address below. The $50 bonus itself will not post until you make a purchase of stock in your account. If you received this code from anywhere other than a physical gift certificate, it was unauthorized. Let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you,”

9. appreciative guest says:

I just received my approval for promo 50WS28. So I can use the other active promos using my identical info and get $50 per promo? Or do I need to change something? Also, how long should I wait to do the 2nd one?

10. Jay says:

Ok! If I open 5 seperate accounts and with sharebuilder that means I would personally invest $250 of my own money. Then to each account opened and funded with the $50 will be matched with the $50 promo codes. That would bring my total to $500 dollars minus the fees associated. With these seperate accounts how would one wish to transfer them all into one account?

11. Joe Sadowsky says:

I received the same message when I used the Gift50 code. I am suppose to fax/mail something to them in order to get the $$ credited to my account. Anyone know where I can get this code? It is disappointing that this little IMPORTANT fact isn’t mentioned anywhere. THNX

12. Cole says:

There is another code for Costco members at this link for $60 or $55. Or just go to costco.com and the link should be on the bottom left column. It is great!

13. Cole says:

Oh, and in addition to the bonus they give rebates:
    for $55 and 10% rebates Regular members use COGOTILE0908
    for $60 and 25% rebates Executive members use COEXECLIST60 or COEXTILE0908

Visit the link in the above comment for the details.
    GodSpeed

14. archie says:

the customer associate mentioned that the promotion is valid for new members and i wont be eligible for one as i am not a new member.

15. m says:

When did you post the orange50cash one? Did I miss that, or did you post it in November? Thanks for the help.

16. jim says:

m: I added it this past weekend, I forgot to update the (Updated by) date though, thanks for the reminder!

17. Anonymous says:

Cash50 worked for me and I never even funded my account. They credited the $50 today from several weeks ago.

18. Craig says:

I signed up with the Costco promotion and have been a Costco member for many years. Sure enough, got the $50 in a couple weeks.

19. mrpaseo says:

From what I have read on a few sites is ING allows you to open these accounts and take advantage of the bonus even if you already have an account set up. If they did not allow this, they would not have a way to combine accounts for free.

I believe they don’t mind so long as you do not abuse the codes, meaning do not sign up for 10 codes at once. Space them out, go in about every 2-3 months and do another code. At years end use the paperwork that they provide and consolidate the accounts. Next year, repete cycle.

20. Craig says:

I signed up with a Roth IRA and the code Gift50 worked like a charm. Invested $50 and will get $50 in about 2 months. The thing I like is if you are signed into your taxable account and then sign up a new account, it remembers all your information so that all the accounts are linked.

21. Devil's Advocate says:

I would be very careful to stagger out use of these codes, and not use any of them thinking it’s guaranteed money, because, unsurprisingly, Sharebuilder is starting to get a little more tight-fisted with promotional cash.

22. I used the ORANGE50CASH code without a problem today and received my confirmation email for the promotion. Then I started looking around and discovered all of your other promo codes, so I’ll definitely try to get a few other bonuses once this first $50 goes through. Thanks a lot for the info.

23. Rich says:

I have a question. I just signed up using the Orange50Cash code. I noticed that several of you had registered for more than one account. Do I need to cancel the account I just opened before adding a new one? Or is it okay to open a new account that is linked to the old one? I know they have a question about whether you have another sharebuilder account or not. Is everyone answering no to this? Or are you saying yes and combining your accounts? Thanks!

24. CMK says:

Hi,

I signed up and used GIFT50, before I read the comments and realized I needed an actual certificate to send in.

Will they still give me my $50? I thought it was the same as the other codes listed, and you just had to put it in the promotional code area.

Thanks…

25. Craig says:

I never had to give a certificate. This must be new.