This promotion has unfortunately ended.
Wow, the last time there was a $250 bonus for signing up for a credit card, it was gone within a day. This time, the American Express Business Gold card is offering up 25,000 Membership Rewards point afters your first purchase. 25,000 Membership Rewards points can be redeemed for $250 in gift cards OR a domestic airline ticket (and even statement credits)!
Who is eligible? Don’t I have to be a business? Any individual can be a sole proprietorship without filling out any paperwork whatsoever, so anyone is eligible for this card. Simply put in your name as your business and your social security number as your EIN and you will be considered a business. You don’t pay extra taxes, you don’t have to fill out any extra paperwork, this is 100% legal and acceptable.
What about the annual fee? The $175 annual fee is waived for the first year so you don’t pay a cent.
The fine print is pretty standard, you must apply for and make a purchase before the end of the year, 12/31/2007, and the bonus points may appear as two separate point credits – 5,000 and 20,000 points and will appear 6 to 8 weeks after the first purchase. You must also be a new Basic Business Gold Rewards card member, you can’t transfer an existing account over.
- Earn points even faster to get more rewards for your business
- 3X points on airfare, 2X points on advertising, gas, and shipping , 1X points on everything else
- One million rewards from over 500 brands
- Unlimited Rewards Potential- there is no limit to the number of points you can earn and points do not expire
- 24/7 support for everything from identity theft to travel emergencies
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175
- Get unlimited Additional Gold Cards for an additional annual fee of $50- and this fee is waived for the first year