If you had the choice between flying and driving, what you chose depended on your situation. If you had time but little money, you chose to drive. If you had money but little time, you chose to fly. Now it’s trickier, driving is more expensive with higher gas prices (and increased tolls) than it used to be and so the decision wasn’t as clear cut as that. Check out AAA’s Online Fuel Cost Calculator and you will appreciate its simplicity and its usefulness.
- ANN WILLIAMS:
- Kristin Wong:
- Should you pay your child for good grades?
- How to throw great, yet affordable, football parties
- Smart ways to save money at school without ruining your college fun -- or going hungry
- Oh, how I wish I could go back and talk some sense into my free-spending teenaged self
- How to get the most from your auto insurance claim
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2679)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2010) (2008)
- $7500 First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (1255)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2012) (1136)
- United First Financial Money Merge Accounts: Scam or Legit? (1078)
- Rent Forever, Don’t Buy A Home (1074)
- Making Home Affordable Mortgage Refinance & Modification Program (994)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game, 2013 Edition (813)
- I Hate U-Haul Truck Rental (And So Does Everyone Else) (802)
- Costco’s Incredible Return Policy (746)
Advertising Disclosure: Bargaineering may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.