If you had the choice between flying and driving, what you chose depended on your situation. If you had time but little money, you chose to drive. If you had money but little time, you chose to fly. Now it’s trickier, driving is more expensive with higher gas prices (and increased tolls) than it used to be and so the decision wasn’t as clear cut as that. Check out AAA’s Online Fuel Cost Calculator and you will appreciate its simplicity and its usefulness.
- ANN WILLIAMS:
- Kristin Wong:
- Here's where to stash your cash while waiting for the Fed to finally raise interest rates, probably this fall
- Summer music festivals on the cheap...Or what passes for cheap in these days of inflated prices
- Skip the pricey car dealership ... I fixed a keyless remote myself and so can you
- Those heavily promoted $10-a-month gym memberships are great ... But will you ever go?
- How to get people to buy your junk ... A guide to selling almost anything on Facebook groups
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2679)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2010) (2008)
- $7500 First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (1255)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2012) (1136)
- United First Financial Money Merge Accounts: Scam or Legit? (1078)
- Rent Forever, Don’t Buy A Home (1074)
- Making Home Affordable Mortgage Refinance & Modification Program (994)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game, 2013 Edition (813)
- I Hate U-Haul Truck Rental (And So Does Everyone Else) (802)
- Costco’s Incredible Return Policy (746)
Advertising Disclosure: Bargaineering may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.