Did you know that the U.S. General Services Administration’s Federal Citizen Information Center offers hundreds of publications that you, as a consumer, could benefit from? Each year, they send out a catalog of their pamphlets and booklets and I received mine last week. I now receive it because I once ordered a copy of their Consumer Action Handbook, yet another entirely free publication. I never order anything because all the documents are available online (and if it’s available online, why waste the paper printing it out and the fuel on shipping it to me?).
- Don C:
- David S:
- What Would You Do With $30 Million Dollars? Revisiting Brewster's Millions with Melissa
- Brewster's Millions: Could You Spend $30 Million in 30 Days?
- Could a 529 Plan Mess Up Your Child's Financial Aid?
- Fun Facts about the Forbes 2013 World's Highest Paid Athletes
- Your Take: Teaching New Graduates About the Real World
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2679)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2010) (2008)
- $7500 First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (1254)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2012) (1136)
- United First Financial Money Merge Accounts: Scam or Legit? (1076)
- Rent Forever, Don’t Buy A Home (1072)
- Making Home Affordable Mortgage Refinance & Modification Program (993)
- I Hate U-Haul Truck Rental (And So Does Everyone Else) (777)
- 2008 Tax Rebate Stimulus Package Explained (734)
- Costco’s Incredible Return Policy (733)
Advertising Disclosure: Bargaineering may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.