McDonald’s “Dollar Menu” will suddenly disappear starting Nov. 4 (no word yet on whether the Hamburglar is involved). In its place will be “Dollar Menu & More” with higher prices on some old Dollar Menu favorites, as well as some more expensive items in the mix. Prices will transition from a uniform $1 to a range between $1 and $5, according to Ad Age.
- ANN WILLIAMS:
- Kristin Wong:
- Here's where to stash your cash while waiting for the Fed to finally raise interest rates, probably this fall
- Summer music festivals on the cheap...Or what passes for cheap in these days of inflated prices
- Skip the pricey car dealership ... I fixed a keyless remote myself and so can you
- Those heavily promoted $10-a-month gym memberships are great ... But will you ever go?
- How to get people to buy your junk ... A guide to selling almost anything on Facebook groups
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2679)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2010) (2008)
- $7500 First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (1255)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2012) (1136)
- United First Financial Money Merge Accounts: Scam or Legit? (1078)
- Rent Forever, Don’t Buy A Home (1074)
- Making Home Affordable Mortgage Refinance & Modification Program (994)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game, 2013 Edition (813)
- I Hate U-Haul Truck Rental (And So Does Everyone Else) (802)
- Costco’s Incredible Return Policy (746)
Advertising Disclosure: Bargaineering may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.