Did you know that the U.S. General Services Administration’s Federal Citizen Information Center offers hundreds of publications that you, as a consumer, could benefit from? Each year, they send out a catalog of their pamphlets and booklets and I received mine last week. I now receive it because I once ordered a copy of their Consumer Action Handbook, yet another entirely free publication. I never order anything because all the documents are available online (and if it’s available online, why waste the paper printing it out and the fuel on shipping it to me?).
- We'll spend more celebrating the holidays this year ... And our money goes to much more than gifts
- Conquer gift clutter with practical presents
- I take it back ... Car dealers aren't totally worthless
- Right now is the best time of the year to buy a home ... No really, real estate data says it's today
- Should you tip your Uber driver?
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2679)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2010) (2008)
- $7500 First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (1255)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2012) (1136)
- United First Financial Money Merge Accounts: Scam or Legit? (1078)
- Rent Forever, Don’t Buy A Home (1075)
- Making Home Affordable Mortgage Refinance & Modification Program (994)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game, 2013 Edition (813)
- I Hate U-Haul Truck Rental (And So Does Everyone Else) (802)
- Costco’s Incredible Return Policy (748)
Advertising Disclosure: Bargaineering may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.