When a new generation comes out, it brings a new operating system, or OS. For iPhone 4 and 4s users, iOS 7 means crucial functions may take up to twice as long. That’s a drag, but for iPhone 3GS users, it means something worse: Their phone is now officially obsolete and eventually, when new apps coming out demand iOS7 in order to be installed, they’ll be left out.
- Valerie Rind:
- What do rappers invest in? Judging by their lyrics, gold and deposits
- Sock-of-the-month club a cool new way to squander money, dignity
- Asked to donate at the register? Feel free to say 'bah humbug'
- Big banks consider charging for deposits, are probably bluffing
- How to make the most of your wedding registry
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2679)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2010) (2008)
- $7500 First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (1254)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2012) (1136)
- United First Financial Money Merge Accounts: Scam or Legit? (1078)
- Rent Forever, Don’t Buy A Home (1074)
- Making Home Affordable Mortgage Refinance & Modification Program (994)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game, 2013 Edition (813)
- I Hate U-Haul Truck Rental (And So Does Everyone Else) (800)
- Costco’s Incredible Return Policy (745)
Advertising Disclosure: Bargaineering may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.