What do you get when sixteen personal finance bloggers get together and produce an e-book titled Money Matters for All Ages? You get a forty-two page compendium of posts applicable to anyone and everyone, regardless of your age, income level, or personal finance “maturity.” It’s really a great little package starting as young as “infant” (it’s really suggestions for parents to do on behalf of their children, such as open up high yield savings accounts) and as old (or good, if you prefer) as “retirees.” It has all sorts of active links, just as the original posts did, as well as the original pictures.
- We'll spend more celebrating the holidays this year ... And our money goes to much more than gifts
- Conquer gift clutter with practical presents
- I take it back ... Car dealers aren't totally worthless
- Right now is the best time of the year to buy a home ... No really, real estate data says it's today
- Should you tip your Uber driver?
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2679)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2010) (2008)
- $7500 First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (1255)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2012) (1136)
- United First Financial Money Merge Accounts: Scam or Legit? (1078)
- Rent Forever, Don’t Buy A Home (1075)
- Making Home Affordable Mortgage Refinance & Modification Program (994)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game, 2013 Edition (813)
- I Hate U-Haul Truck Rental (And So Does Everyone Else) (802)
- Costco’s Incredible Return Policy (748)
Advertising Disclosure: Bargaineering may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.