One of the tenets of the “American Way” is that anyone can “make it,” no matter how dire their circumstances. While this is a comforting thought, the reality might not play out quite so nicely. According to research from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, there are indications that financial stress can reduce the ability to make good long-term decisions.
- ANN WILLIAMS:
- Kristin Wong:
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2679)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2010) (2008)
- $7500 First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (1255)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2012) (1136)
- United First Financial Money Merge Accounts: Scam or Legit? (1078)
- Rent Forever, Don’t Buy A Home (1074)
- Making Home Affordable Mortgage Refinance & Modification Program (994)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game, 2013 Edition (813)
- I Hate U-Haul Truck Rental (And So Does Everyone Else) (802)
- Costco’s Incredible Return Policy (746)
Advertising Disclosure: Bargaineering may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.