If you read a lot of personal finance news articles and blogs, what’s contained in The Richest man in Babylon isn’t going to be surprise you… except that it was by written Mr. George S. Clason in 1926. The book looks like a novel, is written like a novel, and reads like a novel but it pushes forth very important and basic ideas that many will find very familiar today.
- Sandy Lincoln:
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2679)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2010) (2008)
- $7500 First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (1254)
- How To Win McDonald’s Monopoly Game (2012) (1136)
- United First Financial Money Merge Accounts: Scam or Legit? (1076)
- Rent Forever, Don’t Buy A Home (1070)
- Making Home Affordable Mortgage Refinance & Modification Program (993)
- I Hate U-Haul Truck Rental (And So Does Everyone Else) (774)
- 2008 Tax Rebate Stimulus Package Explained (734)
- Costco’s Incredible Return Policy (731)
Advertising Disclosure: Bargaineering may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.