Personal Finance
comments

Your Take: TWEETCHAT!

Tweetchat!!!!One of the things the cool kids are doing these days is a tweetchat. It’s where we pick a topic, everyone gets on their computers, and we have a good ole chat via Twitter. We’re going to start a tweetchat every other Thursday, starting June 6th. We’ll be using the hashtag #pfchat, with the Tweetchat being held at 4PM Eastern, and we hope you’ll join us.

We chose that time because it’s right after Wisebread’s awesome Tweetchat – which is every Thursday at 12pm Pacific, 3pm Eastern.

Each week, you should start with Wise Bread’s Tweetchat and maybe stick around for ours. :)

You can see the schedule of topics here but I’d like to poll you all for what subjects you’d like to see us cover. We’ll try to get a special guest each tweetchat but sometimes you may just have to settle for me. :)

So for today’s Your Take, I’d like to know what topics you want us to cover! I thought about just picking relevant topics for the season (think: taxes in April, that kind of stuff) but it’d be far more useful if you guys shared what was on your mind these days.

8 Responses to “Your Take: TWEETCHAT!”

1. Ashley says:

So excited you are starting a tweetchat! Can’t wait to join! And thanks for #WBChat shout out. Looking forward to your first chat next week! :)

2. I hadn’t heard of tweetchats. It sounds like fun. I will check it out.

3. admiral58 says:

never heard of tweetchats

4. Sinque says:

Too bad I don’t use Twitter. This sounds like fun. Hope it works out well.

5. bloodbath says:

Topics I like:
    1. Is the price of gas manufactured?
    2. Is the rise in gas price the root cause of the bad economy – the crisis began when oil prices began to rise around 2002-2003. Then the higher cost of all other goods/services followed.
    3. Are there two economic states happening at the same time – a boon for the rich and a blow for the middleclass/poor? The rich/wealthy make loads more money as the stock market raise to greater and greater heights while the middleclass/poor are hurting.
    4. How to hire a contractor/handyman – what does one look for, where can one checkout the company etc.?

6. Yes, Looking forward to it.I am a big fan of tweetchat’s. Great way to have some fun and share info!

7. Shafi says:

I am looking forward to join and chat with others.

8. Shirley says:

I don’t use Twitter or any social media. If I did I would see you there. ;-)