I read a lot of forums and deal sites, like Fatwallet Finance , and I’ve been noticing a lot more deals out there for Visa Signature cardholders. Visa Signature is a class of Visa cards, it’s not an actual card itself. For example, the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card  is a Visa Signature card and comes with all the perks of the Visa Signature program and the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards program.
Most of the cards are a loyalty card of some kind, whether it offers airline miles or cashback or reward points, and many of them have an annual fee (because they are a loyalty reward card).
There are frequently promotions offered only to Visa Signature cardholders. For example, the latest one that caught my eye was a 2-for-1 on movie tickets purchased through Fandango. Even after the Fandango convenience fee, the 2-for-1 promotion cuts a few dollars off a good movie. Another current promotion is Hilton Honors Gold Status and/or 5,000 free points, which is great for those of you in the HHonors program. While this is what caught my eye, it’s probably the last reason Visa Signature cards are appealing.
Complimentary 24/7 Concierge
Here’s what they say about the concierge service :
Your complimentary Visa Signature Concierge can handle life’s details, so you don’t have to. Whether you need restaurant recommendations or reservations, vacation-planning assistance, or even help with everyday needs such as finding an online grocer, we’re at your service 24 hours a day.
While it’s probably not as pimp as the American Express Black Centurion Card , concierge service is still concierge service. Useful when you’re in a jam.
Warranty and Insurances
Like many other card issuers, Visa Signature cards come with insurances like auto rental collision damage waivers, lost luggage reimbursement, travel accident insurance, warranty extensions and purchasing security. If you’re ever unable to return something or something gets damaged soon after you get it, these types of insurances can protect you.
You can see a full list of the benefits to Visa Signature cards  but these three big areas (at least for me if I were to consider these cards).
Visa Signature Cards
Here are some Visa Signature cards:
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card
- New! Get 20,000 Points toward Free Flights after your first purchase!
- No Blackout Dates, Unlimited Reward Seats, and Points Don’t Expire.
- Now you can redeem for International Travel.
- Earn 2 Points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines purchases.
- Earn 2 Points per $1 spent on Southwest Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Get 3,000 Points every year on your Card member Anniversary – that’s equal to $50 toward a Wanna Get Away® Fare.
- September 11th Security Fee applies.
Apply Now! 
Capital One® Venture(SM) Rewards Credit Card
- Money® magazine’s “Best Rewards Card if you aim to rack up airline miles”
- 2 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day
- Redeem your miles for ANY travel expense
- Get $100 for travel expenses as 10,000 bonus miles
- No limit on the miles you can earn and miles won’t expire
- Fly free on any airline, any time with no blackout dates
- No foreign transaction fees
- First year’s annual fee is on us
Apply Now! 
Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Visa Signature® Card
- Earn 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points after spending $1,000 within 4 months of account opening*
- Earn 6 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent at a participating hotel within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio*
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations.*
- Earn 2 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on all other purchases.*
- No Annual Fee.*
Apply Now!